- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server, powered by up to 4 cores in the Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 64 GB of 2666 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivers abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
- The server supports up to 61.44 TB storage capacity thus making it an ideal data storage solution for your business to cope with the increasing amount of data. In addition, onboard M.2 slot with NVMe SSD support delivers outstanding speed for boot drive.
- HP ML30 gen10 server also has an option of a dedicated HPE iLO port allowing you to dedicate more bandwidth to network functions to achieve higher network performance.
- The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller ships standard and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller that is most suited to your environment.
- With selection of Hewlett Packard Enterprise qualified professional 3D graphics cards, HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server can easily handle graphical workloads such as medium size CAD models, basic digital content creation, and medical imaging.
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server offers flexibility in different storage needs. With the choice of four Large Form Factor (LFF) non-hot-plug, hot-plug, or eight Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-plug drive options, you can find the right storage fit for your growing business.
- The selective HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply Kit enhances reliability, and lets you share spares across multiple server platforms.
- Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory protects business from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
- The HPE ML30 Gen10 4 core server offers a complete set of embedded HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO 5) for Gen10 Servers management features, which includes HPE iLO with Agentless Management, Active Health System, and intelligent provisioning.
- It also features secure recovery which allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Service professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.